Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What's for Dinner: Seasoned [Baked] Fries

Here's another combination of seasoned fries that I tried out today:
  • 1 teaspoon of salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
  • 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning
  • 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
I tend to let the french fries thaw out for an hour or so at least before I season and bake them off. I find them to cook better this way.

The method is the same as last time:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Line your baking sheet with foil (or whatever else you prefer).
  3. With the fries on the baking sheet spray them all with a non-stick spray, making sure all the fries are covered.
  4. Sprinkle the spice and herb mixture from above on the fries. Toss with a spatula or your hands!
  5. Bake it for about 20 minutes, tossing them around at least once in between.

P.S. This post is a part of my "What's for Dinner" series, where I share what I've been cooking and my recipes. Grab and share my button:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails