Thursday, March 17, 2011

March Madness

Are you guys into the March Madness craze?

I'm DEFINITELY not. I watch none of the games. I don't care who wins.

But for several years now, I have filled out the bracket for the heck of it.... using my method. You know what that is?

As I go through the bracket, I look at the names of both teams in a game... and choose which ever name sounds better. Ingenious, no?

Go ahead and shake your head in disbelief but two years ago my method led my bracket to be more accurate than BOTH of my brothers. You know, the ones that live off of sports and would probably watch all 16 games in a day at the same time if it was possible. Overall, my method leads to me to do pretty well each year.

This year, my oldest brother told me all of the mascots too to "help" me. That better not have had a negative effect on my streak is all I'm saying. :)

Anyhow, here's my bracket that I filled out on Tuesday:

The only team I didn't pick on purpose was St. Johns... because of how Rutgers (my alma mater) was ripped off in the game against them.

FYI, for the final score (for the tie breaker)... I totally just pulled out random numbers.

P.S. Don't forget to leave me a comment below on your thoughts! As always, I'd love to hear from you.

2 comments:

Ms. Blasé said...

I'm with you. I care absolutely NOTHING about March Madness or basketball, period. My thing is professional football... which doesn't start again until September. *sigh*

Summaiyah Hyder said...

The funny thing is my bracket is beating about half of the people in the group.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails