Monday, March 8, 2010

Rutgers: Senior Photos

Last semester (in December), I took my senior photos.

I was picturing in my head that I would be take the typical ones you normally see everywhere -- you know the typical shots:
  • in your cap and gown.
  • in your gap and gown holding your diploma. 
  • in your gown holding your cap.
  • in your gown holding your cap and diploma. 
  • a few in your dressed up outfit.
Maybe some that portray Rutgers in one way or another.

Well, it definitely was a very 'Rutgers' thing -- full of mishaps.

They took three snapshots of the same thing -- seriously there is no difference. I am holding a FOLDER that says Rutgers (could it get any more fake?). The tassel was from the year 2009! 

Until now, I didn't think much of it because I had other things preoccupying my time (LSATs and it's on-going drama)... but when my brother's senior photos came in this week - it reminded me of them and the fact that I want real ones!


    P.S. Don't forget to leave me a comment below on your thoughts! As always, I'd love to hear from you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts with Thumbnails