Thursday, February 25, 2010

Snowy February

We're in the midst of another snow storm!!!!! Can you sense my excitement? It's absolutely gorgeous outside and looks so pretty! I'm enjoying every minute of this.

We've had more snow in the February than the rest of the winter combined so far. This is the first time in many years we are actually having a snow-y winter, so I'm definitely enjoying it and remembering what our winters were like when we were in Canada... even though where we lived in Canada isn't getting much snow this year.

I only had one class this morning and the professor let us go as soon as we were done with our quizzes and so I was out in ten minutes. Ten minute classes - now that's something I could get used to.

I was surprised that Rutgers didn't end up canceling classes altogether when I woke this morning considering how bad the walkways were on Livingston Campus - they were so slippery. I almost slipped twice leaving my classroom building and so did others walking out. They did cancel classes for the evening since the snow is supposed to get heavier, so I guess that's something.



P.S. Don't forget to leave me a comment below on your thoughts! As always, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails