Sunday, March 1, 2009

Festive Weekend

What a fun weekend! Don't you hate how fast time flies when you are having fun?

My cousin, Maria Baji, had her Nikkah (Islamic Marriage) yesterday... so the whole weekend has been a very family oriented weekend. Congratulations Maria Baji! You looked absolutely GORGEOUS, mashallah. Weddings are so much fun, but so exhausting... and I definitely can't function without sleep.

Now back to the harsh reality of exams and papers!! :( Is it summer vacation yet?

I think I'm looking forward to this coming summer vacation most because I don't have any major plans - which means a lot of time to just relax... besides studying for the LSATs of course! I don't have any internship plans, or even any plans to work.. which i probably will end up doing just so i don't go crazy from having so much free time that I don't know what do with it. But it'll be quite the opposite from last year's summer vacation... where I had hardly any "free" time, with the weddings, the internship, and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails