Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Presidential Candidate Debate

Yesterday was the first of three (at least I hope there still will be three) presidential debates. I would call it as a draw, simply because neither candidate did outstanding. One big turnoff for me was that Obama kept saying McCain is "absolutely right" and I "agree" with McCain over and over again - I understand that is Obama works, but come on - it was a debate.. you should be showing how you differ and what not.

McCain continuously smirking at almost everything Obama said portrayed him as immature and was definitely not appreciated by those watching - especially to the independent voters. Also, the fact the McCain didn't mention middle class even once in the debate was quite showing.

Next up: V.P. Candidates debate on Thursday between Biden and Palin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails