Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What's for Dinner: Strawberry and Pina Colada Punch

Today's date? 11.12.13! Yes, things like that amuse me! But that's besides the point...

I have SO many recipes to post, I don't even know what to type up first. Not to mention that this month is very hectic.

This one is definitely another one of my "I can't believe I haven't already posted this on the blog already recipes". It's something I've been making for several years and everyone always loves it.


Anyhow, I find that fun [non-alcoholic] beverages are one of the hardest things to come up with sometimes for parties. A family favorite fizzy beverage is this strawberry and pina colada combination that we do [very] often in our family. Too often.

What I do is: to sprite, add a splash each of pina colada and strawberry margarita mixers. Add ice. Mix well.

Quick, easy, refreshing and delicious... and a crowd pleaser for sure!

P.S. This post is a part of my "What's for Dinner" series, where I share what I've been cooking and my recipes. Grab and share my button:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails