Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daniyal's Birthday Party

My cousin, Daniyal, turns six in about two weeks. Last night, we had a family party for him.

Here is a picture of the favors:
it's a spongebob themed chocolate wrapper. How cute is that?

here's what the back looks like:

Here's the banner my dad and I made using one of those 'create your own banner' kits:

Here's a photo of the cake:

The best part? I LOVE family get-togethers.

The worst part? The cake drama. But that will take a whole another post in itself.

Happy early 6th birthday Daniyal!


P.S. Don't forget to leave me a comment below on your thoughts! As always, I'd love to hear from you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for organiziing. Everything came out so nice...
From Sony

Summaiyah Hyder said...

No problem, Mammi. I'm glad everything turned out nice. We all had a great time!

Muslim Girl said...

That cake looks amazing!

Summaiyah Hyder said...

The cake I originally ordered looked WAY better! I posted a picture of that in my latest post.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails