Friday, July 17, 2009

Orlando Favorites

I figured I'd do a separate post of favorites from the trip.

Favorite Meal:

My favorite meal was at "Adam's Philly Steak & Gyros", where we had lunch the afternoon of our flight. It served halal food, which was of course a plus... but best of all, the food was absolutely delicious... and the portions were large! Anyone in that area should definitely dine there. The only thing i was disappointed about was the fact that we didn't get to go there until our last day... even though i had looked it before our trip.

I was pleasantly surprised at how many halal restaurants were near our hotel.

Favorite Theme Park:

my favorite theme park from the ones we saw was epcot (magic kingdom came a close second)... because of the shows we saw (the shuttle launch and soarin were my favorite!)

the part of epcot that features different countries was quite amazing as well - each country was very well represented!

also, considering the amount of people in the park that day - the restrooms were immaculate! i was definitely pleasantly surprised and quite happy (magic kingdom was the total opposite).

Favorite Ride:

from epcot - soarin
from magic kingdom - splash mountain

Favorite Show:

from universal studios - shrek, twister (my god, it was SO realistic!)
from magic kingdom - mickey's musical

Favorite Picture:

My favorite picture would be the one of all sixteen of us at epcot right outside of the character spot (where i got a picture taken with mickey, minnie, goofy, donald duck, and goofy).

Favorite Character:

My favorite characters that i saw would have to be minnie mouse and cinderella!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails